- Regular Fireplace Sweep
- Insert Sweep
- Free Standing Woodstove Sweep
- Pre Fab Fireplace Sweep
- Oil and Furnace Sweep
- Gas Furnace Sweep
- Chimney Sweep
- Chimney Caps (One of the six standard sizes. 8×8, 8×12, 8×16, 12×12, 12×16, and 16×16) 100% Stainless Steel. Custom caps can be designed and ordered.
- Repair Estimates?Free
- Stainless Steel Liners
- Flashing/Counter Flashing
- Flue Tiles
(Installed)(Free with Stainless Steel caps and top mount dampers)
- Top Mount Dampers
- Chimney Re-builds
- Chimney Top-Mounting Dampers
- Commercial and Residential Chimney Sweeping
- Chimney Maintenance (Pressure washing and sealing)
- Caps (Stainless, and Copper are available upon request)
- Liners (Stainless Steel or Aluminum)
- Brick Veneers
- Tuck pointing
- Flashing/Counter Flashing
- Reline and insulating damaged flues
- Fire boxes
- Install Flue Tiles for drafting or ascetics and SS caps
- Chase Cover Replacments on Pre-Fab/Wood Chimneys
- Tear down and removal of masonry including old stoves
- Custom Masonry Builds
- BBQ pits
- Patios, Walkways, Flatwork, etc,.
- Pizza Oven
- Flower boxes
- Pressure washing
- Sealing and waterproofing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Composite Roof Standard Size Home Roof Cleaning
- Cedar Shake Roof Standard Size Home Roof Cleaning
- Flat Roof, BITUM, Roll Roof Cleaning
- Slate and Metal roof Cleaning
- And more!!
Inspections and cleaning
Think of your chimney needing routine check ups like a physical or dental work. With that in mind we can offer:
1. Scheduled routine check ups-help to identify and treat problems, before they turn into expensive repairs.
2. Neat and professional service.
3. Security and peace of mind.
4. Honest diagnosis. You will never be told you need work if you don’t!
Weathering is a common foe for any surface including stone and masonry. It will erode and will succumb to the effects of the elements. Powers Chimney & Masonry has the tools to help slow, if not eliminate this process.
Designed to aid in stopping water from penetrating the surface. This is primarily used on flat and decorative work. It will give both a wet and natural look, especially on interior work.
Used for chimneys to help the masonry breathe while being able to maintain its weather protection.
Chimney caps are designed to help keep embers, debris and animals, such as birds and squirrels, away. Chimney caps also help to repel water and snow. They are also designed to keep hot embers from shooting up and onto your roof, which may cause a fire. Powers Chimney & Masonry has entire cap packages made from high grade stainless steel. The packages include everything from the top to the screen.
Top Mounting Dampers
We provide energy saving top-sealing dampers. These dampers are used to prevent leaking and moisture from entering into your fireplace. Moisture will cause odor and erosion to your chimney. Another benefit with using a damper is that they can help retain up to 90% of the winter heat and summer cool. Using silicone-rubber gaskets, we can help you turn your chimney into an energy saver. Rubber gaskets create a tight seal equal to that of the old Mason jar seals. They will help with locking out moisture and will come with a lifetime warranty.
COD: Checks, Money Orders, Visa and Mastercard.
We off a Senior Citizen and Military Discounts of 5%.
Please note, there will be a fee for any cancellation of jobs once booked.
Including: Restocking fees, non-returnable material fee, and cancellation fee min ($100, or up to 2% of the job total.)