Power chimney got a call to come inspect a chimney. What we found was due to Seattle climate the chimney needed a complete rebuild. The chimney was leaking causing major water damage. For these reason we took the stems of resealing the chimey, installing new Coal Creek bricks and built out a drip edge. Saving our customer from potentially devistating water damage.
- Remove chimney to roof line and haul away.
- Rebuild chimney using with Coal Creek bricks..
- Install new chimney counter flashing.
- Install new flue tiles.
- Build form with drip edge.
- Pour concrete crown.
- Install stainless steel chimney cap.
- Seal chimney from roof line up on a dry day.
Get a Free Estimate
All our work is backed up by a one year craftmanship warrenty