Sedro Woolley, WA. This was a chimney rebuild job we did after doing one of our free estimates. The issue with the chimney was: after years of getting beaten down, water was starting to get into the cracks. This could have caused mold in the house and luckily we got in just in time to work on the counterflashing and we installed a new concrete crown.
Chimney Repair in Sedro Woolley, WA
- Remove chimney to the roof line and haul away.
- Rebuild chimney using brick of choice..
- Install new chimney counter flashing.
- Install new flue tiles as needed from roof line.
- Build form with drip edge.
- Pour concrete crown.
- Install (1) stainless steel chimney cap.
- Seal chimney from roof line up on a dry day.
Get a Free Estimate
All our work is backed up by a one year craftmanship warrenty