Sometimes you have to rip out the entire chimney and that was the case for this one. We ended up rebuilding it from the roof pouring new concrete and rebuilding it brick by brick. Some benefits of doing a full chimney rebuild is that it does raise the value of the home as well as protects it from water damage.
- Remove chimney to roofline and haul away.
- Rebuild chimney using brick of choice.
- Install new chimney counter flashing.
- Install 8×12 and 12×12 flue tiles as needed from roof line up.
- Build form with drip edge.
- Pour concrete crown.
- Install 12×12 stainless steel chimney cap.
- Seal chimney from roofline up on a dry day.
Get a Free Estimate
All our work is backed up by a one year craftmanship warrenty