For this project not only did we do a chimney repair but we went ahead and installed a new 8×8 stainless steel chimney cap. Chimney caps not only help prevent further water damage to a chimney but also prevent ash from being blown into your living room. Most people don’t even realize their caps are damage and or missing untill there chimney has already created a mess. Installing a new chimney cap will help minimize down drafts.
- Remove chimney to roof line and haul away.
- Rebuild chimney using brick of choice.
- Install new chimney counter flashing.
- Install new 8×8 and 12×12 flues tiles as needed from roof line up.
- Build form with drip edge.
- Pour concrete crown.
- Install 8×8 stainless steel chimney cap.
- Seal chimney from roof line up on a dry day.
Get a Free Estimate
All our work is backed up by a one year craftmanship warrenty